Monday, October 22, 2012

Back to the Blender


I haven’t posted in forever and in an effort to make sure this doesn't become another fleeting habit... I’ve ditched my ten-page paper to create a quick post.  (oops!)


 FALL IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Goodbye Sperry-weather!  


outfit for fall
Dress:  PacSun Scarf:  Target Shoes:  Sperry Kids via Zappos Cardigan:  Urban Outfitters Watch:  Michael Kors via Nordstrom
HELLO…
  • Sweatpants & Hoodies
  • Boots, leggings, scarves
  • Soup & any other warm comfort food
  • Hot coffee, Apple Cider, Tea
  • Football Season
  • BIRTHDAY MONTH (my birthday is in November)
  • That nostalgic back to school feeling

Summer in a word was… BUSY.  With so many friends getting married it was comprised of a fair amount of many wedding-related events.  Bachelorette parties, bridal showers, weddings and a lot of traveling.  It will be nice to stay put for once but it’s unlikely that it will a:  happen soon and b:  be a feeling that I’ll enjoy once it actually happens.


However, because I’m crazy  ready for something different, I have decided to leave my great, relaxing, nanny job and take on a new position with a local nonprofit.  I’ll be commuting quite a bit but it will be a great opportunity to get back to using my Spanish skills and I'll be one step closer to realizing my career goals.

Finally, being busy and being lazy (not sure how I managed to be both at the same time) has taken a toll on my eating habits and after seeing the numbers on the scale start to reflect my choices.  It’s time to stop eating meals like these…
lobster mac & cheese-001

And get back to starting my days like this..
smoothie
Frozen & Fresh Fruit+Kefir+Fruit&Protein+two scoops whey protein+almond milk


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So proud of you and your new adventure :) And so happy to see another post!!

    ReplyDelete